Wednesday, November 19, 2008

- To describe the indescribable

Got what I wanted. A winning session! It was the first one of the day and the first in several days...sadly, the rest of the 100 games on the day were standard and I lost all the profit plus another 200.

There were several hands I felt could aptly demonstrate the day of poker, but I'll just spare you. Honestly, my 80/20s and AJ v. AT on the bubble just need to hold up. I'm glad I didn't keep track of the number of times I bubbled after abusing the table and losing three hands to bust me (at least two of which I was crushing).

1 comment:

James said...

was lookin' at your graph. you've had downswongs comparable to this one before. you're gonna come out of it alive just keep playin' right and don't let it get to you (easier said than done, i know).