Sunday, November 16, 2008

- look, Stars, we gotta talk.

If I'm going to win back the money that you've screwed me out of this month, you have to stop doing this. I can't keep playing well if you ram it down my throat to ruin session after session.

This particular guy shoved continuously heads-up post-flop. I'd caught him twice with top pair and checked to double-up to even stacks (both times he'd shoved with air or bottom/mid pair and weak kicker).

Level VIII (200/400) - 2008/11/16 18:37:52 ET
9-max Seat #8 is the button
Seat 5: fattymcbones (6621 in chips)
Seat 8: (champion of life) (6879 in chips)
fattymcbones: posts the ante 25
(I hate this guy): posts the ante 25
(still hate this guy): posts small blind 200
fattymcbones: posts big blind 400
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to fattymcbones [9c Qs]
(idiot donk): calls 200
fattymcbones: checks
*** FLOP *** [2d Tc 9h]
fattymcbones: checks
(crapshow): bets 6454 and is all-in
fattymcbones: calls 6196 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (258) returned
*** TURN *** [2d Tc 9h] [2s]
*** RIVER *** [2d Tc 9h 2s] [3c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
fattymcbones: shows [9c Qs] (two pair, Nines and Deuces)
(yay, stars wins): shows [2c Js] (three of a kind, Deuces)
(suck it, fatty) collected 13242 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 13242 | Rake 0
Board [2d Tc 9h 2s 3c]
Seat 5: fattymcbones (big blind) showed [9c Qs] and lost with two pair, Nines and Deuces
Seat 8:(phil helmuth) (button) (small blind) showed [2c Js] and won (13242) with three of a kind, Deuces

Admittedly, winning this hand would not have caused my bankroll to magically regain the month's net loss, but these situations just keep forcing break-even or slight losing sessions. I've only got a week left before my flight home for Thanksgiving. Maybe, just maybe, pstars will forgive me for whatever I did and let me regain at least some winnings.

No comments: