Thursday, January 14, 2010

Two posts in a week?

Hi. I like Trader Joe's. Just sayin.

An open letter to the $28 super-turbo regs on full tilt:
Hi guys,

If you're all playing strictly for rakeback, congratulations on getting a bit more volume than me. We're all impressed with the fact that you can eke out a 3-5% profit. Here's a quick tip from someone that hopes to make a bit more than that per game - play a few less tables and avoid sitting with every other motherflippin' reg at the level. Now I'm not talking drop down to less than 8 tables, but something more reasonable than 20 at a time should help. Also, think about NOT signing up for a table that has 4 regs (and only 4 regs) in the lobby. I mean, you're just pissing equity to each other.

On second thought, do what you want. If I compile enough stupid stuff from all of you, I'll just become a contributor to Yard's new blog involving all the stupid crap reg's do.

Weeee.

No comments: