Friday, January 22, 2010

- These are still fun!

Hey yo -

The hyper-turbos are still going well. Well, not financially so to speak, but they're a welcome change to last year's grind. I really need to get some Windows running on my Mac so that I can start running hands in SngWiz (ICM program) and check my shove/calls.

The variance is certainly a kick in the chops, but it's a lot easier to stomach knowing you have to really run bad to lose your shirt. I mean, I'm not the greatest player to ever play these, but if I wasn't having so many key bubble hands get cracked for the last few days I would be at least break-even. The average players (and regs) are just so weak it's awesome. Plus, I can hammer out about 100 games in 4 hours or so. With any luck, I can run 2-3 hour sessions and shoot for 150 per day...that way I can (random aside - I've got Diana Krall's rendition of Ellington's "I'm an Errand Girl for Rhythm" playing and it's distracting the hell out of me) keep up the grind without as much as variance as year's past (I hope).

Ok, that's all.

No comments: