Tuesday, April 7, 2009

- internet suckins

Y'know, I really have got a lot to be thankful for. This is not meant to be a "haha, my life is sooo great" ('cause it's really not), but I really only have 3 things that consume my general life right now: music, poker, and my health. So when one of those 3 (poker) gets it's cheerios peed on (maybe that expression doesn't transfer well) life can get frustrating.

I finished the move into the new place and started buying all the random necessities that every new home requires: dishrack, cookware, gunrack (maybe the bloods and crips need a new member); the internet situation, however, sucked. AT&T couldn't turn my internet on until the 7th. Why? I went to Best Buy and got the modem I needed. I had all the necessary cables. Maybe they knew that I'd already socked some money into the SCOOP tourneys and just wanted to force me to use the random crapalicious wireless connections I could get through neighbors that weren't smart enough to password protect their routers. It's not like I'm some random kid that just needs the web for surfing/homestarrunner/theonion.com/espn etc. Bah. Anyway, it's up now and I can resume playing.

The rest of this month had better be stellar. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes (and plane tix, piano, new computer...).

No comments: