Wednesday, May 20, 2009

- Great start...

Pretty much the worst possible start for the month. Just under 750 games on the month and I've made absolutely nothing. Weee. First 250 games kicked off with an enjoyable 3 days of losing. I think it was the first time I went literal days without a winning session (sessions usually go between an hour and 3 hours...and it's pretty rare to play 4-5 sessions a day and lose each for 3 days). Next 400 games went fine and made a lot back to at least be break even over 680 games or so. Then lost the profit today.

Online poker sucks. I want to play my freaking trombone. Of course, that would pull in even less than the nothing I've made this month :).

Welp, that should do it for melodrama and whining. Let's see how the next 750 go.

1 comment:

Ryan and Max's Mama said...

Get it together Grouch!

You're gonna be bagging groceries at the *insert local grocery store here* soon.

Ryan won't tolerate that!